Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life With Joshua

Joshua and I have been together for almost 2 1/2 years. He means so much to me and makes me so happy! He does things that make me want to pull my hair out and things that make me just stare at him in disbelief..nothing "bad", just things that I would never do...sometimes in funny way.

This is obviously a very old picture..don't hate. :) haha

With that being said, I am going to share my most recent "situation". 

Monday afternoon, I realized that I did not have my wallet.

 *Insert crazy, panic face here.* 

I started flipping my purse and house upside down looking for it. I called Joshua and asked him to check his car and apartment for my wallet. I am flying to South Carolina on Friday, so having no access to money and my license is not an option. Of course, he didn't find it after he "searched" for it.

I looked all over at work today to see if I left it there, trashed my house again today looking for the wallet and still didn't find it. I decided that I would start canceling cards and get a new license tomorrow, Wednesday, but I still had a feeling that I could find it. So, I went to Joshua's work and borrowed his keys to check his car for myself.

I unlocked the car and  immediately saw my wallet. I didn't even have to search. I saw it on the passenger's floor board when the car lights came on.

Never send a man to be a woman's job. :-)

I hope you are having a great week!


5 comments:

  1. bahahaaha.. I'm so glad you found your wallet! Men kill me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Isn't that true! My husband is the same, he'll be like I have looked everywhere then I'll move 1 obvious thing and it's right there!! men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story is literally exactly how my boyfriend is about all the stuff he doesn't like doing! Sometimes it just drives me crazy!! I'm glad to see that I'm not suffering this fate alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmegoodness!!! your face is STUNNING!! i love your eyes and hair most. is the colour natural?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you found your wallet!! I laughed over this story because I can't tell you how many times this very situation (not a wallet but other things) has happened to me! I have to say though, I'm guilty of not seeing/finding things in plain sight sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete