Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket


Dear Friday, I am so happy you are here! Please make time fly until 2:00pm, then slow down. I have a bunch of stuff to do before getting on the plane to.... Conway, South Carolina, I cannot wait to fly to you this afternoon!! We will have loads of fun! Dear Joshua, I will miss you so much and I hope you will miss me the same amount, or more...missing me less than I will miss you is not an option. Okay? Dear N.O., Atlanta, and Myrtle Beach Airport employees, watch out for me, don't let the planes take off without me, and be nice. If you are nice to me, I'll be nice. If you are not nice, I'm afraid I will say things jokingly aloud that could put me on a no fly list. No bueno. Dear Bloggy Friends, I am aware that I am not quite a "regular" blogger yet, but I feel the desire to tell you that I will not be blogging while in South Carolina. I'm not planning on bringing my computer!! Crazy? Maybe. Have a great weekend! Dear Ashley, I am so happy that you host Friday Letters every week!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Linking up here.

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Friday's Letters

    I would love to going on a trip but alas no... :) Never have flown either!

    Have a fun trip!

    Lauren @ Aunt LaLa
    auntlala25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! I love that you're a red head!! Have fun on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun your trip! And listen, do not do what I did at the airport that almost got me arrested... I lunged at an airport employee and threatened her life. Apparently her provoking me was not a good enough excuse to attack her. Whatev. See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete