Friday, June 8, 2012

Ladies Night

My friends and I don't see each other enough and it's a little sad. We are all doing lots of things, a few are married, one has a baby and the rest of us are just working and have stuff going on. It's getting harder and harder to have time to see each other, but no matter how many days pass by without seeing each other, it's like we were hanging out yesterday. 

We started attempting to have "Ladies Night" on Thursdays. We've only had 3 weeks of this, but I am loving it. We don't all always make it, but it's a night that we at least attempt to get together. 

Last night we saw.....


It did not disappoint! We all loved it. I would go see it again right now. I will definitely be purchasing it when it comes to DVD. I was not sure if I would like Kristen Stewart as Snow White, but she was fantastic. The casting department did a great job picking the entire cast. I definitely think that this movie will move Kristen out of the "Twilight girl" group. That movie launched her career, but I think it would be something hard to break free from, to just be known for the Twilight movies. I feel like Daniel Radcliffe will be know as Happy Potter forever, or until he is in a super popular movie. He's not in the movie, just being used as an example. :)

Anyway, if you have been thinking about seeing the movie, it's worth the arm that you have to pay to see it. To save money, you could just bring snacks from home and sneak in cheaper Icees in your large purse not buy concession stand snacks and drinks. :)


3 comments:

  1. I want to see it, but I find Kristin Stewart unbelievably annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way about her, but it's really worth it!

      Delete
  2. I want to see this so bad! And, I agree about Daniel Radcliffe...he will always be Harry Potter to me! :)

    ReplyDelete