Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters

Today, I am linking up with the beautiful Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters!

Photobucket


Lets get started.


Dear hair, I understand that my haircut is a little shorter than usual, but is that a good enough reason to be so out of control? Dear Baker Hughes (boyfriend's employer), Please stop working your men so hard. Joshua felt the need to take a nap during his lunch break, in the mall parking lot, where mall goers called mall security to check on him because he was asleep. Not cool! Funny, but not okay. Dear Elliot, I had a great late afternoon with you outside just lying down on the hammock. I love watching your reaction to other birds outside, bugs and the neighborhood noise. Dear Austin (brother), I am so excited for your school trip to Israel, but very nervous about you being in another country for 6 weeks. Please be safe and come home in one piece. Dear Chambray shirts, After seeing so many of you in different blog posts today, I am on the search for one of you.  Please come easily to me and don't hide. Also, be in my price range. That would be great. Dear Blog Friends, Have a great weekend!!


7 comments:

  1. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girly, check out Old Navy... that's where I got the one I was wearing on my post. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the first place I looked! Unfortunately, my size is sold out, so I'm going to Target tomorrow. :) You have an awesome weekend too!!

      Delete
  3. i wear my chambray shirt literally like twice a week. (confession!) f21 has a cute one right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the chambray thing--- isn't it just a denim-ey looking button down?!? haha and your poor boyfriend! so funny! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete