Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Re-Capish

 Hey y'all! I hope y'all are having a great weekend! Last week was dragging for me so I was so happy for the weekend to show up! 

Saturday, Joshua, his friend Kent and I went to the LSU spring football game, ate lunch at Ruby Tuesdays and went back to LSU to watch the baseball game. It was pretty hot during the football game. Who forgot her skin is as white as paper and needs sunscreen everyday? That would be me. So this happened.
It isn't a horrible burn, but it's a reminder for me to go stock up on sunscreen. Just a little tip, if you do get a sunburn, if you put vinegar on a towel while you're in the bath it takes the burning away. I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like the vinegar really pulls something out of sunburned skin. I do have a friend who says it didn't help her, but it's the first thing I do if I get a sunburn.

Anyway, that's the only picture I have from Saturday. Oops! It was a fun day and the baseball team won, so that's always great. During a spring football game, the LSU players just play against each other. So, there's no real winner.

A little over a week ago, this happened.

Luckily, this was my only "injury".

It was such a scary thing and I am just so grateful that I was able to walk away from the wreck.
My insurance company called yesterday and confirmed what I already knew, my car is totaled. So today, I'm going to be researching cars, going to dealerships to look around at vehicles while the dealerships are closed so that I can look without having car salesmen fight over me like I'm the last piece of cake.

Car opinions are welcomed!! Help me out! haha




2 comments: