Monday, April 2, 2012

Target Goodness

I stopped by Target today after work to look for a swimsuit cover-up for an 8 year old I nanny for and went to the women's section to peruse a little, since I was there and all. ;-)

I've been trying to purchase less "wants" and trying to take quality of things more seriously. So, needless to say, I've been shopping less. I stopped myself from purchasing a few things today. So you go buy them, post pictures and let me be envious. 

How cute is this dress! I didn't actually see it in the store, but it is on the website. 

 I saw this dress at Target and almost tried it on. I love the color blocking trend, but really love the diagonal lines on this one. I feel like it would be more flattering for a short person like myself.

Target also has some rompers that look super cute. I saw them online, not in person. I tried to get the picture from the website, but I could't get it to work correctly. The romper comes in 4 cute patters, but my favorite is navy with little white birds. I might have to go back to Target and check if they have it. I didn't stay long because my body started shaking from not having anything in the buggy I didn't have a lot of time to spend.

Have you bought any Target goodness lately? 


7 comments:

  1. Love Target.
    I actually tried on that maxi dress. It really just made me look like big blueberry.
    Maxi dresses just don't look right on the short and fat. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I'm sure it didn't look that bad, although I find that most stores are making maxi dresses for girls who are at least six feet tall!

      Delete
  2. I saw that maxi dress at Target yesterday! I think it is so cute but was making myself stay out of the clothing section. ;) I always walk in to buy one small thing and end up with a whole cart full... that place is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! Target is dangerous! Maybe that's why their signature color is red? haha

      Delete
  3. Such a great dress... I'll have to check it out. Also, I've been trying to respond to your comment about the ebay shop I got my necklace from, but your comment isn't posting on disqus! Anyways we ordered through loveshop2080... at least that's the email. Make sure to check out my giveaway Friday afternoon before you order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I visited your blog today and put in as many "giveaway registries" as I could!! :)

      Delete
  4. i love target. i cant go in that store w/o leaving with something!

    im having a fabulous giveaway, you should check it out!

    xo Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete