Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Love/Hate Relationship With....

Today, I have a HUGE love/hate relationship with the internet.

It is awesome to be able to communicate with friends and family and also gives the privilege to make new friends! I prefer shopping on the internet also. I don't like to always have the same shirt or dress that everyone else has! It's easier to find different things on the internet. Besides, the mall in my town is a joke. I mainly go there to go to Dillard's. Sometimes I go to JcPenny's and the kids stores. For a real shopping trip, we head to New Orleans, not that I'm complaining. :) 

Currently, my power cord for my computer is holding on for dear life. Someone *cough Elliot cough* got hungry and bit really close to the part that plugs into the computer. No bueno. My dad wrapped it up with electrical tape and we are hoping for the best. haha A new power cord costs around $80. I of course have 567,876,098,987 that I would rather spend that money on. 

Of course since I'm an/a awesome horrible blogger, I have no pictures for this post. Awesome right? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment