Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend Happenings and Body Pump

TUESDAY


The real reason we should be happy it's Tuesday is because we are getting closer to Friday. :)

So, this past weekend was pretty fun!

Friday night,  Joshua, his friend Kent and I went to La Casa for dinner and much needed drinks. Joshua and I don't really care for La Casa, but Kent won the Paper, Rock, Scissor game so he got to pick. Being a vegetarian is very hard at La Casa. I pretty much had to customize my order and it was edible, but not close to El Paso, our favorite mexican restaurant. Of course, I have no pictures. 

After dinner we went bowling with Kent and another couple. That was fun, but not something I should do after a margarita. I needed those gutter guards.....badly. It was still lots of fun. Again, no pictures.

Sunday, Joshua and I went to lunch at Samuri, where I got my favorite roll. I get the tuna roll without the tuna. It comes with avocado, asparagus, carrots, and cucumber inside and a piece of fried tofu on top. I also ordered edemame. YUM! We then went to check out Renessiance, a fitness club that a few of his friends go to. I was also interested in joining because they offer classes and Joshua looks so cute when we works out. Both very good reasons to join. 

I went to my first Body Pump class at 4:55 AM Monday morning. I really must have lost my marbles for wanting to go to a class that early, but getting up wasen't bad. There were about 12 of us in the class. I was the youngest. The other students ranged from 30-60 years old.

Y'all, the 60 year old women were helping ME out! I felt a little embarrassed, but got over it. My face looked sun burnt because it was so red. My body is not happy about taking that class! Sore is not even the word! Still, I do like the class and it works EVERY part of your body. I am definitely going again. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment