Saturday, September 1, 2012

Finally

Isaac is finally gone and most of our town has power. I really feel for those that are still without power. We didn't really suffer without it, but when power is out for a few days it makes you grateful for lights and AC. I really have more that I want to share and say about that, but I'm going to save that for another day.

Today, is fabulous for a couple reasons.

College football! I am beyond excited to watch our LSU Tigers play tonight!! Hopefully Joshua gets off of work in enough time to watch it. Oh, you thought Josh was off on weekends? Ha, Not!!

thLSU1.jpg

It's September 1st!!

I am so ready for cooler weather. Louisiana summers are hot, humid, sticky and gross. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. Unfortunately though, Louisiana has two seasons: Gross Hot and Not as Hot. :) I am always cold though, so I feel like I get to have fall and winter sometimes. Some Decembers are spent in jeans and sweaters while others are spent in short sleeve shirts with capris. No joke. Let's see what happens this year...hopefully cold, crisp air!!

I hope y'all have a great weekend!!





6 comments:

  1. Oh, how scary! Glad your power is on! I'm so excited for September also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm so late on commenting back! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. SO glad isaac is gone for you guys!! hope you had a fantastic football-watching, cooler-weather labor day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been a horrible blogger lately, hence why I am responding over a month late. Yikes! Sorry! Thanks so much!! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. okay your blog is PERFECT. My little sister has red hair, and I call her big red feisty, so your blog title cracked me up! I think feistiness just comes with the red hair?

    toriandalex.blogspot.com
    (also, I have a giveaway going on right now!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I am so late responding to your comment! I feel horrible! I've been out of the loop! Anyway, yes, I have learned to just wear the red hair jokes with pride! haha Many people and stories say that redheads have feisty attitudes and sassy remarks! Maybe they are true after all! Have a great weekend!

      Delete