Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Late Cupid

First, I am aware that today is February 28th, but I'm gonna go over February 14th. 

Ok?

I'm not sure how I feel about Valentine's Day. I usually have an extra pep in my step on this day, whether I'm single or taken. I feel like you should let you loved ones know that they are loved everyday of the year. That's not to say that Valentine's Day shouldn't be more special than a regular day. I haven't seen a box of candy or vase of flowers that I didn't like. ;-) So to me, Valentine's Day is a special day, but I don't expect my man to spend big bucks on that day, but I wouldn't turn anything down either. haha

This year, my handsome valentine was Joshua. We have been together for close to 2 years, so this was our second Valentine's Day spent together.


This is our first picture together.

This Valentine's Day, Joshua wanted to go out to eat, but he started feeling bad the day before and was sick on Valentine's Day. He left work early, which is not like him at all, so I knew he felt really ill. He still got me some gorgeous yellow roses and strawberries with chocolate to dip them in. We had Chinese take-out and watched movies on the couch. It was still a great Valentine's Day to me! 





4 comments:

  1. That sucks that your bf was sick, but I think your vday sounded perfect and laid back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry to hear he was sick, but i'm glad that you guys still had a great valentine's day together! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete