Thursday, February 23, 2012

Catch Up

Hey y'all!

Sorry that I've been MIA. I have been away from my computer and I couldn't handle typing this on my phone. The past few days have given me a lot of blog ideas, but I'm gonna break it down into separate blogs instead of one huge one that no one wants to read. 

I do however have a question for you!

Do any of you have any special face masks or anti aging creams that you love? I cannot decide what I should start doing for my face to preserve my skin! I want to avoid the wrinkles, etc. I have very fair skin so I do wear sunscreen most of the year, although I should wear it everyday. I also wear a daily anti aging moisturizer by Neutrogena everyday but I'm getting nervous that it isn't enough.

I haven't been doing masks on a daily basis, but I did pick one up at Wal-Mart a few days ago. It's just one of those dollar masks that have about 2 or 3 uses in each packet. The one I have on my face is for "glowing skin". I'm not sure if it will work, but it smells good and is approved by some vegetarian group, so that counts for something, right? It's time for me to go wash it off now. 

Later gators!


No comments:

Post a Comment