Monday, January 30, 2012

Hey, Good Lookin'

My blog is lookin' good, right?!?! I am in LOVE with my new blog design! The fabulous Courtney who blogs at Dear Darling designed it for me. She is super sweet, gorgeous and was so easy to work with! I answered a few questions for her and now I have a bangin' blog! I cannot stop looking at it and am so grateful for finding someone with that talent! A few weeks ago, I started searching for blog designers, but I couldn't find many and some didn't respond to my emails. Courtney's blog was one of the first blogs I began to follow. She recently decided to start her own blog design company. Lucky me!! So, if you or anyone you know needs a new blog design, Courtney is your girl!! Go show her some love! :)

4 comments:

  1. the blog design looks great girl, congrats! i just adore courtney and all her hard work :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fantastic! LOVING the leopard....grrrr! so fierce!!

    ReplyDelete