Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bad Blogger

I told myself that I would commit to a blog, and so far I am failing at that! Maybe blogging a few times a week should be my New Year's resolution? My stats show that I have had 9 views, which is exciting, but that isn't really making me want to keep blogging, no offense to you silent lookers. ;-) I do think that if my blog was super cute like the blogs I love to read, I would blog more. So, I guess that's what I'm off to do, find out how those awesome bloggers get awesome, colorful layouts!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a big [nerdy] fan of blogging. I really just think that years from now it's so nice to click and look back at where your brain and heart were.
    Happy writing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are so right! Especially in your case with those gorgeous babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I'm so sorry to hear that you had to put your doggie to sleep yesterday. We had to do the same thing with our other golden retriever this past summer. It took me a while to get over it, but I think the thing that helps the most is another pup. Not in place of the last one, but just to bring you more joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out the book blogging for dummies! it's helpful. :) ehow.com has a lot of great info as well. love your blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. another tip: remove the thing that makes readers type in a captcha code. it drives us bonkers and you will receive less comments. trust me! if you need help, email me. i'm here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Christina! I'll get on that!!

    ReplyDelete